Our office is adopting guidelines from the World Health Organization to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses.
Below are a few of their recommendations.
- Surfaces and objects need to be wiped with disinfectant regularly.
- Put sanitizing hand rub dispensers in prominent places around the workplace.
- Display posters promoting hand-washing, respiratory hygiene, and how to prevent the spread of COVID -19. (Click on the links to download free posters we found for each category)
- Brief your employees that if COVID-19 starts spreading in your community, anyone with even a mild cough or low-grade fever needs to stay at home.
- Consider whether a face-to-face meeting or event is needed. Could it be replaced by a teleconference or online event?
Consider taking time to read the entire article, "Getting Your Workplace Ready for COVID-19." It can help you determine the guidelines your organization needs to adopt.